The US 380
CUT! by Cinemark Theater
Cut! by Cinemark is a new concept by the company to create the ultimate dine-in movie theatre experience. You will be able to order chef-crafted entrees, oven-fired pizzas, or craft cocktails right from your seat. There is also a lounge and a bar where you can spend your time before or after your movie.
The grand opening is set for March 7, 2019.
Some other features include:
- 10 screens
- Seat-side dining with call button service
- Full dining menu
- Craft cocktails from a full-service bar
- Outside patio with a fire pit and games
- Vintage-themed game room
- Banquet room for corporate events or parties up to 50 people
- A Cinemark XD, feature the largest screen in the theatre and custom surround sound
- Cinemark’s Luxury Loungers — all-reserved electric-powered, plush, oversized recliners with cup holders and footrest in each general adminission auditoriums
- Wall-to-wall screens and enhanced sound systems in all auditoriums
- 4K digital projection powered by Barco projectors
- RealD 3D capability in several auditoriums
- Reserved seating in all auditoriums with online and app ticketing available
- Convenient ticket kiosk and guest services area
The PGA of America has decided to move
The plan calls for two championship golf courses, a short course, and practice areas totaling 45 holes. It will also feature a clubhouse, office space, a 500-room Omni resort and 127,000-square-foot conference center, and a technologically advanced retail village. Complimenting this development will be parks and open space plus several miles of trails.
The golf courses, clubhouse, practice areas and associated public facilities will be owned by the city. More than 300 FISD high school golfers will practice at the facility on a weekly basis.
250-acre Mixed-use Project next to PGA Site
Overlooking the new PGA headquarters will be a 250-acre, mixed-use project. The project is planned for Legacy Drive in Frisco, next door to the site where PGA of America is building its headquarters and golf courses. The location will be within walking distance to the proposed location of the Omni Frisco Resort Hotel and Conference Center. The project is seeking to secure zoning for retail, residential, office, medical and hospitality buildings.
Lesso Mall Development
Frisco approved the rezoning of approximately 78 acres on the southwest corner of US 380 and Dallas Parkway. This will allow for the Lesso Mall development. The development will center around a multi-level covered mall and offices but will include multifamily units. Future phases for the development is likely to include hotels, offices, and residential towers.